Small dogs are cutest and everyone loves to own little cute dogs. There are many dog breeds but here are some tiniest dog breeds which are too small in size but very adorable.
1. The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is 13 inches and his weight is 18 Pounds. He is really adorable and a great lap dog for all people.
2. Cairn Terrier is also 13 inches and 18 pounds. He is one of the oldest from Cairn breeds and recognized as one of Scotland’s earliest working dogs.
3. Pembroke Welsh Corgi is a cattle herding dog breed. His weight is 27 Pounds and height is 12 inches. This breed is very easy to train and adapts almost any climate or area.
4. Schipperke is a small Belgian breed of dog with 13 inches height and 16 pounds weight. Life- Span of this dog is 13-15 years.
5. Chinese Crested is a hairless breed of dog like many other hairless dog breeds. Chinese Crested is 13 inches and 12 pounds.
6. Skye Terrier are adorable dogs with long hair and one of the most endangered native dog breeds in United Kingdom. Skye Terrier is 10 inches and 40 pounds.
7. Havana Silk Dog is 12 inches and 16 pounds. The Havanese is a breed of Bichon type and National dog of Cuba.
8. Bichon Frise is one of the cutest dog. He is 12 inches and 16 pounds and a small breed of dog of the Bichon type.
9. Dandie Dinmont Terrier is a small Scottish breed of dog in the Terrier family. He is 11 inches and 24 pounds.
10. Lancashire Heeler is very similar to a Corgi and is known for being friendly and intelligent. He is 12 inches and 13 pounds.
11. Volpino Italiano is a breed of dog from Italy. He is 12 inches and 12 Pounds. volpino italiano is very cheerful and good to be around.
12. Pug is a breed of dog with wrinkly and is an outgoing breed. He is 11 inches and 18 pounds.